Friday, April 1, 2011

The Friday Forum - April 1

It it's April, it must be daffodil season! My daffodils have started to bloom, although they are hanging their heads from this week's rain. It has been cold, rainy, and fairly miserable outside, with below-average temperatures. The daffodils and other early flowers are all we have to assure us it's spring.

Yesterday was my last day of physical therapy. I graduated! Actually, I think they kicked me out. While I would like to have continued to go - the discipline is good for me - they made it pretty clear that my insurance would not continue to pay for my visits. That's a good thing, right? I am so grateful to my therapist. He gave me the encouragement, confidence, and support I didn't get from my surgeon. He made me believe yesterday would come, that I would be able to straighten and bend my knee again. He was gentle, but tough - and fun. Who would have thought someone could make torture fun? I'll miss seeing him!

In the next two weeks, a lot of new makeup is going to appear at beauty counters. Yesterday, I popped over to Bloomingdale's at lunch, hoping to see some new introductions. I came back empty-handed (well, not really). The newest products hadn't arrived. I do have a lot of skin care news. I've been using fabulous new products. Testing skin care can take some time, but I'm ready to recommend some of the best things in beauty. Hope you will find the next week interesting.

What's new in your life? It's time for The Friday Forum. We use the forum to share information and chat. Did you find any deals you couldn't resist this week? Are you using a fabulous product and want to sing its praises? Did you find a beauty product disappointing? Do you have a question others might be able to answer? Want to talk about skin care? Just use the comments. Don't be shy. Just make sure to ask any question you might have over the weekend. By Monday, most readers have moved on.

My giveaway contest for Bobbi Brown's Tawny Shimmer Brick will end tomorrow night at midnight. If you haven't entered yet, now's the time. If you don't play, you can't win!