Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pamela Anderson’s Private Premiere in Bed


Pamela Anderson is to host her own private premiere for her latest movie in bed.The former 'Baywatch' star will not be attending the world premiere of 'Blonde and Blonder' at the Cannes Film Festival, but will instead watch it in bed with her two sons, ten-year-old Brandon and nine-year-old Dylan.Pamela wrote on her personal website: "I've been hearing rumors that I will be attending."But I'm having my own premiere with my kids, in my bed with popcorn."However, the 39-year-old actress' co-star Denise Richards will be at the Cannes premiere promoting the film, which was written by Pammie's brother Gerry Anderson.The blond bombshell admits it was a dream come true to be able to make a movie with her sibling.Pam said: "I can't believe we shot this movie in three weeks and that it's getting so much attention. My brother and I always dreamed of making silly movies together - but in the backyard for our parents - so this is exciting. It's beyond our imaginations."Gerry is truly talented and hysterical, and I'm sure he will have many more films to direct."He'll be writing and directing a few episodes of 'Malibu' when we start shooting next spring between films. He'll have to - I'll make him."