Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lohan: Paris HIlton Jail Sentence

Lindsay Lohan has described sometime rival Paris Hilton's 45-day jailsentence as "terrible".The 'Georgia Rule' actress - who has been both a friend and rival to thehotel heiress - does not believe Paris' punishment for driving with asuspended license is fair.When questioned about the matter, Lindsay said: "It's terrible."The 20-year-old also denied she and Paris ever fought in a nightclub, as wasreported late last year.Meanwhile, Paris - who was photographed driving her car this week afterreceiving the jail sentence - has released a statement saying she isprepared to face the consequences of her actions.

>

Paris said: "I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation."I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violatedprobation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse.""I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. Iabsolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could notlive with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving whileimpaired. Clearly, no one should - no matter how slightly."


She was followed by paparazzi as she got lost in Century City, before finishing up in a dead end despite using printed directions.The 26-year-old is said to have made three u-turns before managing to reach her final destination.