Saturday, May 5, 2007

Lohan coming of age with a bang


'Mean Girls' actress Lindsay Lohan - who entered rehab to be treated for alcoholism after being warned by movie bosses to curb her wild ways - wants to party and learn to gamble at the same time.
Lindsay revealed on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show': "I'm going to milk it because it's a big birthday. I'll go and learn how to gamble."
The 'Georgia Rule' star - who turns 21 on July 2 - will also mark the milestone with a quiet party with her family.
She said: "I'm to have a dinner in Malibu. I'm going to be with my family and friends."
Lindsay still goes out partying since she left rehab because she feels lonely.
She said: "It's so much harder to stay sober in New York.
"Though it's hard in Los Angeles not to go out, it gets lonely. Being an actress is lonely, and I never want to be alone. I hate sleeping alone."