Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I want to take this early opportunity to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving with family and/or friends, gathering at some point around a table to share a meal.

I'm thankful for you! I feel like I have an extended family: my blog readers. The Internet has given us an opportunity to cross paths in ways most of us wouldn't have imagined 20 years ago. Now, I can chat with readers like Eileen, Val, Bonnie, and Clarisse (to name just four of you) - so many miles away - and I get an occasional opportunity to meet you at local events. It's fun to share our worlds and our love of beauty in all its forms.

So, thank you for being a big part of my world and for allowing me to be a small part of yours.

Wishing you a great day tomorrow and a fun weekend,

Charlestongirl

Photo courtesy of leawo.com