Friday, July 30, 2010

The Friday Forum - July 30

It's Friday, which means it's time for The Friday Forum. Today, I have a special question for you. Should I continue The Friday Forum each week? I open up the blog to what you have to say about beauty products, and each week I try to put special offers and discounts in the comments to share them. This summer, there haven't been many comments on The Friday Forum, even though I know from my site counters that you're out there.

I'd like to know if you read this feature and whether you like it or not. Should I continue it, change it, or drop it? Please let me know. If no one comments, it's likely that this is our last Friday Forum (in its current form).

For now, let's enjoy this darling photo together and stick with the original purpose of The Friday Forum - to share information. Are you using a fabulous product and want to sing its praises? Tell us about it! Did you find a beauty product disappointing? Tell us why! Do you have questions others might be able to answer? We can help! Want to talk about skin care? I'm game! Just use the comments. We have busy weekends and slow ones on the forum. Some are "really slow." That's why I am trying to decide whether to continue with this Friday feature.

As usual, I will share the best beauty bits (noteworthy sales and special offers) with you over the weekend, starting with free shipping this weekend at Ramy.com. Just use the code FREESHIP in the coupon box at checkout. I'll put any other great deals in the comments.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway contest for Josie Maran's Earth Day Essentials Green-On-The-Go Kit. The deadline is Saturday night at midnight. It's a nice prize!

Just a few of the features coming up in the next few days: the incredible Rahua Shampoo; Tarte, one of my favorite brands; Nailene's cool nail products; Exuviance skin care; and more fab fragrance! Thanks for reading!

Comments?

Photo courtesy of community.adn.com