Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hollywood Actress Alicia Silverstone Quotes

This section contains a good collection of Quotes by Hollywood Actress Alicia Silverstone.
When asked if she could eat brownies, as a vegan:
I wouldn't eat, like, a regular brownie. Because it would have, stuff.

All I care about is being healthy.

Everything you do in the name of the environment not only saves your health, it saves your soul.

I didn't want to be married- I thought it was like a cult! It seemed so conservative and unnatural. And also the way that word wife or husband sounds- who made those words up? But then once I was married I was like, I love saying "my husband." That's surprising!

I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog.

I don't want to be known as the Aerosmith chick, but it's fun to put on the boots and makeup and act like a tough girl.

I hate people to call me 'that Aerosmith chick!'

I love cooking and one of my favourite things to do with my husband is open up the refrigerator.

I think I can deceive people. I'm like, the nice, sweet girl when you meet me. And I don't have any bad intentions. But I'm a bad girl too.

I think people that genuinely do good are great people. And I don't think, "Oh, there must be something wrong with them". I think that there's something wrong with the people who aren't doing good.

I think that Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it is true lightness.

I truly loved doing the videos, but it has been hard hearing all the time that you're just the Aerosmith chick.

I'd die if I was Madonna. I'd die. God, what a horrible way to live. And Michael Jackson! To be so famous and to feel so isolated. I feel so bad for them. I don't know how it feels, and I hope it never happens to me.

I'm not obsessed with being in the public eye. It's not my job to impress people - I'm really just a working actress and I like to pick projects and do things that really inspire me.

I'm reachable for people, I'm not out of their league. I'm just a normal girl.

I'm very uncomfortable with my body, and I'm not interested in people seeing it on screen.

My boyfriend calls me 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'.

My parents taught me about other cultures. I spent time in Africa, Cuba, Europe, Jamaica, the Amazon and that was nothing to do with work.

Nobody's ever tried to set me up. I wish they had- I think it would be fun.

People think, 'Wow, you're an actress, so people must be really nice to you and kiss your ass.' NOBODY kisses my ass.

Some days I wake up and think 'what's wrong' and I'd realize it's nothing other than waking up in a not so great a mood. Generally I feel good though. I go to yoga, I feel great. I love to wake up on Sundays - just hang out with the dogs.

The things that move me and excite me aren't necessarily going to be box-office hits all the time. My favorite film I've ever done was Love's Labour's Lost (2000) and I think - in box-office terms - barely one person saw it. But I still think it's the greatest movie and I don't care if anybody doesn't like it. I saw it in seven different countries and the audience would leave the theatre dancing. I think that's a pretty incredible thing.

The worst date I've ever had was when I was 15. The guy must've been 16, because he was driving. I had a crush on him in summer school because he was so cute. And then he came to pick me up and, all of a sudden he was a complete gangster. He was wearing his hood really low and I had to open my door, because he'd let it slam in my face.

When I was a little girl, I used to carry around other people's babies and say "My baby." So I was pretty determined to have babies!