Monday, June 11, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's former bodyguard speaks out


Lindsay Lohan's former bodyguard has claimed that the Mean Girls star was "out of control" when he was employed by her, reveals News of the World.
The 20-year-old actress, who is currently in rehab, left Lee Weaver so shocked by her dangerous behaviour that he decided to quit looking after her.
"I have looked after some of the wildest stars in Hollywood - but never anyone as out of control as Lindsay is," Lee told the News of the World. "She had a total death wish and took more drugs and drank more than anyone I've met.
"I lost count of the times I thought she was overdosing and had to carry her out of parties. Every morning I'd breathe a sigh of relief she was still alive."
Weaver added that Lindsay often went looking for girls in clubs to take back to her hotel room.
"She used boys for drugs and girls for thrills," he explained. "I lost count of the women she took back to her hotel room from clubs. I even saw her try to grope Mariah Carey's bottom and boobs one night as they danced. One time I went to look for her in a club bathroom and found her in the corner French-kissing a girl."