Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video


Twitter users react to the singer's latest video, which premiered Thursday night on MTV.

Britney Spears debuted the new video for her single "Hold It Against Me" on Thursday night.
The video debuted at 9:55 p.m. ET/PT on MTV, and the singer also tweeted a link to it.
"Without further adieu, I present my video for Hold It Against Me, directed by the wonderfulJonas Akerlund," she wrote, then added: "Hope you guys love it as much as I do. If you didn't I'll kung fu kick you like I did to that chick in the video."
There were several instant, mixed reactions from Twitter users.
"FINALLY. Thank you BritneySpears for FINALLY actually doing a lot of choreo in a video! This is the BritneyI LOVE!" wrote JorBae, while JordannLewis added: "Killed it!!! PS her body looks AMAZING !"
Another Twitterer called glamloverx wasn't as enthusiastic: "Just watched BritneySpears's Hold it against me video.... doesn't interest me. She is too the same as everyone else."
Spears had posted a 30-second sneak peek Thursday ahead of the full video's release after her managed tweeted that its debut would be delayed.
Watch the full video below (please be patient; the video takes a moment to load).
click on down link

.